It's time for some sweet connection action.
We’ve all heard that it’s not only what you know, it’s who you know, when it comes to getting a job, starting a business, scoring sweet concert tickets, selling your house ... you get the picture.
But why is it that so many people resist meeting new people?
I’m here to help make networking FUN.
I’m here to help you grow your network exponentially.
I’m here to help you become a wide-eyed, big hearted, smiling, present, people meeter.
And all I ask for is one afternoon, and a big, fat, courageous commitment from you.
Yinzpiration *Connectornoon* Sessions
What: An afternoon of action-packed collaborative throw-down that focuses on who you are, who you would like to become, what you would like to achieve, and then a deep dive into creative strategizing on how you will meet the people that will help to make it happen.
In short, we'll spend an afternoon together.
Here's how it will go down:
- First Hour
We'll chat via the magic of Skype or Google Hangout and I'll ask you a series of questions about your life and current goals. After I get to know a little bit more about you, I'll share my favorite networking nuggets: approaches that have worked well for me and (most importantly) the one’s that BOMBED so that you can skip the embarrasing mistakes that I made. You can ask me anything you like. I'm yours for the afternoon!
- Second Hour
I’ll guide you through creating custom email scripts that will catch the attention of very busy people you are longing to meet. (There's a real art to this!)
- Third Hour
I'll send three personalized email introductions to people in my own network with whom I believe you will jive. Just like bread and butter, baby.
And as a bonus, you'll receive:
- My brand new 31 Days of Courageous Connection Guide. That’s right, a clear connection map for you to follow for the next month. (You’re going to be signing and delivering on this one. No excuses!)
- A round-up of my favorite Networking books and resources for you to devour during your own time.
This Connectornoon Session is NOT for you if:
- Your motive for growing your network is to spam people with your product .
(At its very root, this process is about making friends, yo! No promotional firehosing allowed. )
- You’re not ready to get off the couch and out of your comfort zone.
You will not be willing to give these techniques a shot, even if it feels a little scary.
- You expect your life will be changed by the end of the afternoon.
Connecting is an organic process and it takes time, commitment, and most importantly … consistent effort. This session will be a swift kick in the pants, but this is just the beginning. It will be up to you to follow through in order to reap the rewards. Period.
This Connectornoon Session will totally rock your world if:
- You’re ready to make a commitment to connecting and making it a daily practice.
- You are ready to make a significant change in your life.
I can go on and on about this one. Meeting new people will change things. Big time.
- You are open to new career opportunities or searching for a job.
While I cannot personally make any guaruntees on getting your dream job or launching your dream business will come from one afternoon and a commitment to networking, but I can say that it will most certainly give you a step in the right direction.
Interested? Send me an email and we'll get the conversation started.